Oi you.. It’s Suggsunday tomorrow 🙌 ft @caspar_leeo
I’M SO SORRY FOR 14 YEAR OLD ME WHO HATED YOU YOU ARE AN ADORABLE PRINCESS AND I’M SORRY
forever sorry to her that i let internalized misogyny, a poorly written character, and bad media turn me against her once. she is amazing
In love w/u
Narcissa Malfoy is the only known member of Voldemort’s inner circle not to have taken the Dark Mark. First and foremost a mother, she was ruthless in doing whatever it took to keep her family together; maintaining her status while her husband was imprisoned in Azkaban and later becoming only the third person known to have deceived The Dark Lord. Narcissa was calm where her sister was crazed, restrained where her husband was reckless and self-assured where her son aimed to prove himself. Narcissa knew what mattered most and was a key factor in Harry Potter’s survival and Voldemort’s demise.
Narcissa Malfoy is the Head Bitch In Charge.
I ♥ Narcissa!
OK SOME REALLY SERIOUS SHIT IS HAPPENING IN NORTH KOREA
According to South Korean newspapers, last week the North Korean government PUBLICLY EXECUTED 80 people in 7 cities for watching South Korean/Western shows, movies, and videos, “pornography,” or possessing a Bible.
Apparently people’s attitudes and conformance are changing SO THIS IS HOW THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO SUPPRESS DISOBEDIENCE
They allegedly herded 10,000 innocent civilians into a stadium where they were FORCED TO WATCH THE EXECUTIONS BY MACHINE GUN FIRE
THIS IS HONESTLY SOME HUNGER GAMES SHIT HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW
oh my god
This is real oppression. All you whiney little bitches on here better take note and remember this when you think you’re oppressed because you can’t walk around half naked in fucking school.
1. There are seven billion people in this world who have the potential to love you so much that their bones ache with it. There are seven billion pairs of hands to hold, seven billion pairs of lips to kiss. There are seven billion sets of lungs out there, and one of them is anchored deep inside your chest. You will find someone who makes breathing seem worth it. You will find someone who makes you breathless.
2. People who are blind from birth still know how to smile, though they’ve never seen someone else do it. Happiness is locked somewhere deep inside all of us, even you. Especially you. You are a fighter. The key to that happiness is clutched inside your fist. It is tucked beneath bloodied knuckles. Your fight is almost over, darling. You will stand victorious. You will let that happiness out.
3. Sometimes, it hurts to feel. This I know, but I also know it is so much worse to be numb. Let your heart throb against your ribs, let that defiant drumbeat shake the marrow of your bones. Run until your muscles burn beneath you and you feel like a strange mix of animal and machine. Catch snowflakes on your tongue, spit glaciers at the feet of everyone who tried to freeze you out.
4. Make your mark. Scrawl your name on the sides of abandoned buildings at night. Kiss someone before you even catch their name. Leave them stained with red lipstick and the taste of you. When they watch you walk away, don’t look back. Keep moving forward. Leave footprints behind you. There is someone, somewhere, who is dying to follow in them.
5. Hold on, baby. Soon enough, no one will ever let you go.”
— Things to remember when you’ve forgotten what sunshine feels like on your skin. (via poppyflowerpoetry)